Saturday, February 9, 2013

Extra Music

Extra Music

Here are some extras I found by random this week.

CHECK OUT THE LAST ON REPEAT MUSIC POST HERE: On Repeat Week 19

1. Let It Be - Dyme Def, Hip Hop/Rap

Released back in '07 I think, but this is a sick chill rap song. I'm definitely going to look into what else they have:




2. Frost - Dead Robot Ft. Charlotte Haining, Chillstep

Awesome chill dubstep song. Not really too much else to say other than it's good:



3. Urban Aurora - CJYK, Electronic

Solid uplifting complextro song. Probably my favorite genre of music at this point in time, so expect a lot of songs like this one:



4. Firefaces - Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Jaz Von D Ft. Jack Miz, Electro-House

Huge electro-house anthem preview. I really like the vocals and the build; the drop isn't my favorite though. A little different than usual house anthem drops, but it may grow on me. Decide for yourself:

    

5. Around Us (Chainsmokers Remix) - Jonsi, Electro-House

Amazing remix, super chill yet packed with energy. Check it out:

 
   
CHECK OUT THE LAST ON REPEAT MUSIC POST HERE: On Repeat Week 19

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. If you have songs you want other people to hear or want to let me know if my music choices are good/bad, post a comment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Good or bad?